Skip to main content
New Jersey Pickleball Association
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Who is NJPA?
NJPA is an all volunteer organization dedicated to promoting the sport of Pickleball. We operate out of Northern New Jersey finding sites for our members to play at, scheduling and managing play events, and offering ongoing development clinics to teach and support all our players.
Membership in the club allows our members to access our regular play events and clinics, as well as, take advantage of many of the other special events that we run during the year, such as tournaments and social functions.
There are 3 membership levels:
- $40. per year- members pay $10. per play event.
- $25. for 6 months
(for the snow birds)-
members pay $10. per play event.
- $10. per year- members pay $12. per play event.
Our schedule can be found on the
. The following are the sites and abbreviations used on our calendar:
Racquet and Swim Club- 480 Brookside Ave, Allendale, NJ
- Saddle River Valley Swim & Tennis Club- 750 Saddle River Rd, Monsey, NY
- Fair Lawn Racquet Club- 11-19 Saddle River Road, Fair Lawn, NJ
Ridgewood YMCA- 112 Oak St., Ridgewood, NJ
- Tenafly Racquet Club- 195 County Rd, Tenafly, NJ
- Waldwick Covered Courts- 155 Hopper Ave., Waldwick, NJ
- West Rock Sports and Entertainment Complex- 21 Pralle Lane, Nanuet, NY
Tennis Club- 10 Edison Rd, Mahwah, NJ
If you have any questions about NJPA just click on the Contact Us tab and send us an email. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.